Jacek Laskowski Spark, Kafka, Kafka Streams Consultant, Developer and Technical Instructor
Jacek Laskowski is an independent consultant, software developer and technical instructor specializing in Apache Spark, Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams (with Scala, sbt, Kubernetes, DC/OS, Apache Mesos, and Hadoop YARN). I offer software development and consultancy services (e.g. performance tuning, workshops, mentoring).
A day with no git commit is a lost day.
He’s best known by the following gitbooks about the internals of Apache Spark and Apache Kafka:
1. Mastering Spark SQL @ https://jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/mastering-spark-sql
2. Spark Structured Streaming @ https://jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/spark-structured-streaming
3. Mastering Kafka Streams @ https://jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/mastering-kafka-streams
4. Apache Spark 2 @ https://jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/mastering-apache-spark
5. Mastering Apache Kafka @ https://jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/apache-kafka
He has been contributing to open source projects in Apache Software Foundation as a PMC and is a committer and a member of the Apache Software Foundation organization.